AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

5.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Amount Spent

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In adwords account, where to look all total amount that I have spent on google adwords?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Servis W
October 2016

Amount Spent

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Servis W,

It looks like the screenshot figure is taken from an AdWords MCC.

To get the same total, just navigate to the Campaigns tab in AdWords, make sure you select All Campaigns (not All Enabled, and not All But Removed). Choose a date range and the total will be at the bottom of the page, called Total - all campaigns.

View solution in original post

Amount Spent

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Servis W,

If you log into Google AdWords and then click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, then click on Billing, you will see everything related to billing, including debts, credits, refunds, payment source, billing cycle and more. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Amount Spent

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @James_Clemens

Yes I know about that.

But, there are no have all amount that I have spent before this...I do not find it....

I meant total amount like on this screen shot (source: google image) >>> http://likemethod.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/adwords-fb-spending.jpg

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Servis W
October 2016

Amount Spent

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Servis W,

It looks like the screenshot figure is taken from an AdWords MCC.

To get the same total, just navigate to the Campaigns tab in AdWords, make sure you select All Campaigns (not All Enabled, and not All But Removed). Choose a date range and the total will be at the bottom of the page, called Total - all campaigns.