AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Am able to see my credit being deducted, but I am no where to be seen in google search?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

just started my adwords and credit being deducted but I can not find my ad in google search.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Am able to see my credit being deducted, but I am no where to be seen in google search?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you are getting clicks, then your ad is being shown.  Try using the ad preview tool to see how your ad is placed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Preview is alright but still can't see. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Marcus T,

If you continue to search live on Google for any particular search term frequently with the Same IP then Google will stop showing you ads.

As you will be considered as intentionally making the searches again and again to downgrade the CTR for the advertisers without clicking the ads and hence, Google will stop showing ads to you for that term.

Another reason may be the location targeting settings where your physical location is not targeted for the ads or your physical location is added as excluded location.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Archit/ Shanee_Kirk,

Thanks for your helps. 

Sorry, as I'm really new in this. I notice i did ask wrongly.

Actually, my ad is in adwords express not adwords. That is why my ad is not seen in google search, am i right to say that? So, I should go into adwords to put my ad to get to the top of google serach?

Thanks again.