Guide Me
star_border

Am I going to get perma-banned?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Here's the situation. 

I've ran an adwords for a few years for a business and decided to open up another business.

I opened up another adwords account and everything was approved, except that they wouldn't take my credit card so I was never able to advertise with it.  No voucher either.  I wanted to keep my expenses seperate because the adwords account that was running for a few years is under a corporation and I wanted to avoid breaking the corporate veil.

After a few days, I got frustrated with google not taking my money for my new adwords account, I decided to just advertise on the adwords account I've had for a few years instead.  I put the same ads from the new adwords account to the old one and instantly got suspended after.  Now all my ads on both accounts are suspended with no reason given.  Now I'm permanently banned?  I got no e-mails or alerts yet as to why everything has been suspended.

Just for clarification, the new account was never active, but did have a campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: One Businees -one account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

replaced;

One account - one business is a firm policy of AdWords. You (as an owner of the business) cannot have multiple accounts advertising the same business.

Try to contact CS, and ask to delete one account. However, familiar with recent cases, chances to be un-suspended - are slim Smiley Sad

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

replaced;

One account - one business is a firm policy of AdWords. You (as an owner of the business) cannot have multiple accounts advertising the same business.

Try to contact CS, and ask to delete one account. However, familiar with recent cases, chances to be un-suspended - are slim Smiley Sad

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I just logged back on the adwords account I'm now unsuspended.

MosheTLV,  I never had multiple accounts advertising the same business because one account was never active.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

replaced;

Thanks for updating

My understanding that "I decided to just advertise on the adwords account I've had for a few years instead." was referring to the same business...

Anyway, as long as the Policy is clear, and you are back to advertise - I'm happy. Smiley Happy

Good luck with your campaigns.

-Moshe