AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Am I allowed to run multiple campaigns on one company name all at the same time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to bid on one keyword from four different campaigns at the same time, causing four of my ads to show up at the top of a search all at the same time. Is that allowed?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Am I allowed to run multiple campaigns on one company name all at the same time?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tony G,

You are allowed to bid on one keyword from four different campaigns at the same time, but it won't produce the result you are after. Google will only show one ad from your account, and will show only one ad for each top-level domain. The ad shown will come from the campaign with the best ad rank. Ads in different campaigns do not rotate automatically.

In a search campaign, Google will only show your ad one time. Any efforts to circumvent this to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed and could jeopardize the status of your account.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Tony G

First of all, do you have different domains? If yes then you can

Please refer to below topic

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Can-I-advertise-multiple-domain...

But if you have single domain then it will not work

Regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tony G,

You are allowed to bid on one keyword from four different campaigns at the same time, but it won't produce the result you are after. Google will only show one ad from your account, and will show only one ad for each top-level domain. The ad shown will come from the campaign with the best ad rank. Ads in different campaigns do not rotate automatically.

In a search campaign, Google will only show your ad one time. Any efforts to circumvent this to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed and could jeopardize the status of your account.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

An additional note: All campaigns must   run using the same account. The rule is one business ---> one account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’