AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

All derails have gone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wonder why all options to see details have been removed on my new gmail account. Now I can only see number of searches , no details of development over time etc and google has removed the menu bar 

Tools

At least It would be nice with some guide on how to get a the interface that stilll are in use for most people., I have watched Googles videos where you are told  "Just sign into ad words"  none of them describes the interface without any options , than to see the gross result on a key word.   If II need to sign up for a new account or likewise It would be nice with the option  to do so, but I am just logged  automatically  into the generic template site. Any one knows what is up ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: All derails have gone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Is it possible you're signed into an AdWords express account? If so, please see this https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/How-do-I-switch-back-to-regular-ADWORDS-Ex...

If not, can you try a different browser? It may be your cache. Can you provide a screens hot of what you see?