AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

All Ad keywords showing null Quality Score?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't understand why all key words showing null quality score, even they are very related to my landing page

I keep getting the message

"There aren’t enough impressions or clicks to accurately determine this keyword’s Quality Score."

for example why would "web development and design" would make null quality for the landing page

http://www.leadyourweb.com/Websites

Please help

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Mosta A,

If you have recently updated/added your keywords, the system will take time to generate the QS as QS is based on past performance data.

This will shown as soon as the keywords will have the data in terms of impressions and clicks.

For your reference: About Quality Score

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Mosta A,

If you have recently updated/added your keywords, the system will take time to generate the QS as QS is based on past performance data.

This will shown as soon as the keywords will have the data in terms of impressions and clicks.

For your reference: About Quality Score

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Could you please specify on how many impressions on average are needed to generate QS?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

at least 500 impressions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have less then 500 impressions, and my quality score is 7-8/10 for 10 keywords

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.