AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Airlines, Hospitality

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

I just want to ask regarding an Airlines Industry. lets say that i have the Emirates Airlines Account and i want to make an PPC campaign for this account.

I will be targeting different countries (UK, USA, KSA)

What's is the recommended way to structure my account? 

How do i have to segment my keywords? so how do i have to segment my keywords for example Brand, Brand Related, Generic, Destinations. How it works for Airlines?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Airlines, Hospitality

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mohammad R to be brutally honest, if you did have the Emirates Account and were asking these questions, my recommendation would be that you hire a qualified professional...

If it is actually an airline you're promoting, then a lot of the work in terms of actually booking flights is already done for you by the various travel portals; I would suggest there's little point in trying to capture potential customers directly via Search as they're more likely to head for a flight booking 3rd party site.  So, I'd concentrate on branding so that when they do visit that 3rd party site they're drawn towards your company when given a choice of airlines.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits