7.3K members online now
7.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

After they disapprove your ads, how do you get google to review your ads again?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 11
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I think you just need to update everything then let the google review it. 1-3 business days they say but usually it is faster and sometimes within the day also.

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

Hi,

You have to edit each ad by making a change to it... and then the ad will go into the review process and then approved or disapproved. You can use this information to learn more.

There is nothing more anyone here can do to assist. You can attempt to get support to access your account with you by calling AdWords Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). This is toll-free number in the United States.

Kind Regards,

James

Highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 13
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Similar thing happened to me recently. I was creating new AdGroup and when adding keywords and Ad text, I manually entered the url to my landing page. Went to bed and when I woke up in morning saw that my ad was disapproved!?? 

Turns out i had misspelt my destination url with 3 l’s instead of 2 l’s and therefore the page was 404 error.

As soon as I corrected the destination url, it was approved, took all of a minute if that!

A very silly error to make I know (I was half asleep at the time), but might be worth checking your destination url?

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens
RobSkelton
Shanee_Kirk
Celebird