5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

After they disapprove your ads, how do you get google to review your ads again?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

A couple of days ago google disapproved my ads.  It sounded like it was because I had an exit pop on my landing page.  So I got rid of the exit pop.  Two days later I'm still waiting for google to review my ads again.  Is there something I need to do to get them to review my ads again?  How do they know I've made the necessary changes?  How am I suppose to let them know?

4 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

There's a little speech bubble alongside the ads - hover over it and click on the link to resubmit your ads. You only need to do this once.

(yes, it should be more obvious...)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When i click on the speech bubble it says "disapproved for destination experience"  And the link just takes me to a page that goes over the destination requirements.  I can't see that link resubmitting my ads, and there isn't any other links.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That would mean that something is wrong with the landing page.  Did you update/change the landing page?  If so, then you can just make an edit to the ad and it will automatically resubmit.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yeah I assumed it was the exit pop i had on my landing page.  So i got rid of that.  I didn't change my ads, but i did click on the pencil to edit the ad and just clicked save.  I did that a couple of days ago, does it usually take that long for it to resubmit?  

When your on the campaign tab it says eligible and on the ads tab it still says disapproved.  

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I don't think it will resubmit unless you actually make a change to the ad.  I usually change the punctuation.  Something small.  If the ad is still disapproved, then it's all disapproved in effect.

Highlighted
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
1 month ago

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

making a very minor change to the ad can sometimes help force a re-review.

also, destination-experience issues are not necessarily limited to pop-ups;
anything on the landing-page that may frustrate uses can trigger the
policy-violation -- such as slow page-loads, information that cannot be
properly viewed using a specific browser or on a particular device, etc.

also, any ad that initiates a download on the page may
trigger a destination-experience policy-flag -- such as
e-books, audio-books, pdf-files, etc.

posting the specific url to the landing-page, here within the
public forum, may help others offer more specific suggestions.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm pretty sure it's the exit pop because my landing page past previously, and then I added the exit pop.  Plus it mentioned exit pops being a bad experience for users.  

I made changes to two of my ads - added a period to the end of something just to get it to resubmit.  And then i noticed that my third ad is under review.  Not sure why only one of them is under review.  I need them all to be working at the same time so I can test them against each other.  

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Just go to the small speech bubble beside the ads. Point there and click on the link to resubmit your ads.

I happened to ask this question before also because they are not recognizable at all.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

There is no resubmit link in the small speech bubble.  There is only a link to the destination requirements.  

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens
Shanee_Kirk
Celebird
RobSkelton