AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

After How Much Time You can see your ads are live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Yesterday i ran my first campaign, but my ads are still not showing, in my dashboard its showing that my ad/ads are approved, but when i check using preview tool, its giving me message, that my ads are not live yet. How much time its takes to go ads live.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: After How Much Time You can see your ads are live

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Once your ads are approved, they probably go live immediately if everything is okay.

Have you entered your billing info?
Was your credit/debit card declined?
Are your ads accruing stats but you can't see them?

We here don't have access to any accounts, you also haven't shared enough details to know where the problem lies. So, I highly recommenced to use this troubleshooter, you'll see a list of possible reasons why you might not see your ad, along with steps to fix the problem:-https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Once your ads are approved, they probably go live immediately if everything is okay.

Have you entered your billing info?
Was your credit/debit card declined?
Are your ads accruing stats but you can't see them?

We here don't have access to any accounts, you also haven't shared enough details to know where the problem lies. So, I highly recommenced to use this troubleshooter, you'll see a list of possible reasons why you might not see your ad, along with steps to fix the problem:-https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
If Everything is fine including billing then if you have created the ads yesterday and it got approved yesterday itself then it should running immediately but still sometimes it shows approved(if it happens right after creation) it takes certain time,the best suggestion is to wait for 3 days .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have entered my complete billing info.
No My Credit is not declined, and its currently showing $25 balance in my account, including $100 Promotional Coupon.
No my ads are not accruing stats.

I am targeting search network only, and i set my suggested bid to $0.01 and i am targeting India and Pakistan only.

Will you please let me know which information you required, as this is my first every campaign with adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here i am posting screenshots of my account for better view, this will help you to understand my campaign status.

Ads.png

Billing.png

targets.png

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
You solved it, your bids are too low , your Ad Rank does not meet Google's minimum threshold for ad placement. You have to raise your bids.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So what is minimum threshold for ad placement? any suggestion?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Kudos!!! Ahmed
All the best Samuel!!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Sameul,
You better read this: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471184?hl=en

Thanks Hitesh Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well i am targeting a bunch of keywords, and after tweaking with Keyword Planner i found that my keyword have average bid @ $0.02, and after reading above given article, i changed my bid from $0.01 to $0.30. Now is this OK #AhmadAli ?