Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

After 1 week, still I cant see my ad on google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

I did create my campagin and Ad one week ago... but still when I go to Ads Tab , under "status" it says eligible, but there is a bubble speach beside it and when I click on it, it says "This ad is not eligible to run on the search network".

Last time I posted this problem here and I was advised to wait for 2 days...but after one week still same problem...

what shoud I do with this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: After 1 week, still I cant see my ad on google search

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

The fastest way would be to contact AdWords Support at http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1713910. They will respond to you normally within one business day and the ad should get approved.

Additionally, please check your campaign settings to ensure that you have chosen to run on the Search Network.

- Heta

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please contact Google Adwords http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi newface1362,

I think that the message ""This ad is not eligible to run on the search network" should appear if you have got Image ads instead of text ads in your adgroup. Just cross check this & if this is not the case then contact adwords support team.

~Rehan

~Rehan

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There,

I think there should be some problems in your campaign try to solve them...

1. If you create image or display ad instead of text ad.

2. You select very low search volume keyword or your bid is very very low as compared to first page bid.

if you already solve these problem than just click on below link and fill the required information and Summary of the issue in form i'll assure u that u'll get a positive response from google adwords end.  https://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?&contact_type=form_r0

Don't Worry

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same issue. My text ads ran fine until May 16, then my impressions went ridiculously low. My settings are fine and I consider my budget high.

What is going on and why isn't the error message more descriptive?!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

There could be some reasons for this:

1. Quality Scores may have dropped

2. Your ads may have been disapproved

Both the above events occur if your website was down for maintenance or unavailable when Google reviewed it.

Have you faced one of these situations?

- Heta

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jeff,

I think heta is right you should check that if is there any problem with your ad copies and Quality score. other that these i want to suggest you that use Auction Insight, these tool will help you to understand your competitors status.

For more details read these Adwords Auction Insight.

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same issue but i think i found the problem:

+ I chose Display Network only then I chose CPM Max.
+ Then, I created a Text Ads for Display network campaign.
+ But the search campaign is using CPC only.

=> That's why I received issue :""This ad is not eligible to run on the search network"."