Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords training

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi to everyone.

I would like to start with Adwords training. I'm experienced with marketing (Traditional/Digital) and I have advertised in Social Media so I don't think navigating through software or systems could be that difficult.

Hope someone will help with questions about training.

• a) Do I need to invest in ads when training, is there a tool where I can practice without investing?
  • b) Same question goes if I want to take the certificate test.
  • c) I'm evaluating learning also SEO. Which one is easier/faster to learn? (I don't have that much time to learn both at the same time). 

Hope you can help me.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords training

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Fredor,

You can enroll in adwords academy for free, there are numerous courses structured to all aspects of adwords advertising as well as other google products.

Check out the links below to get started!

https://adwordsacademy.withgoogle.com/

https://academy.exceedlms.com/student/catalog/list?search=Adwords

-Julia

Adwords training

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, no training / teaching  accounts are available. I would recommend finding a small business willing  to test AdWords, so you can practice  on  a low scale. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fedor P
January 2017

Adwords training

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your answer although I am aware of training with Adwords for free, I would appreciate if you can answer the questions below:

a) Do I need to invest in ads when training, is there a tool where I can practice without investing?
b) Same question goes if I want to take the certificate test.
c) I'm evaluating learning also SEO. Which one is easier/faster to learn? (I don't have that much time to learn both at the same time).

Thak you very much

Adwords training

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi julia do u know why adwordsacademy.withgoogle.com stop working? it drive me crazy and only acadmy for ads crap is online can u confirm the video content removeD?

Adwords training

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Mohamed G;

Here is the new link;

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Academy-for-Ads/bg-p/academy_for_ads

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adwords training

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for reply im asking about the video content that google give for public to learn adwords video content like analytics video - google have removed it ?

Adwords training

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Mohamed G;

All contents are now developed and published on this new platform.