Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords says my link is broken

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have been having a problem with www.KEENTOO.com the site works perfectly fine.
However, on google ads it is being disapproved and the reason is the site is not working.
Not sure what I should be doing now, any ideas or what might be the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I quickly ran a check on your website .  It works fine . Make sure your Final and Display URL is Correct . Hope this helps ! Cheers ! Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Tarek B,

This issue can happen from a few different reasons. 

1) Your website hosting is unstable, site goes offline and back on.

2) The Google Adbots crawled your website during some type of routine maintenance by your hosting provider. 

3) Robots.txt file is blocking some content, such as CSS files, etc., which must be accessible. 

4) Your website is not accessible from any & all locations in the world. To run ads with AdWords, your website/landing page must be completely accessible from every country since Google servers are located everywhere.

If all of those are good with your website, it is simply a fluke and you just need to make some sort of change to the ad so that it will go back under review. I had this happen just a few days ago and I added the letter A to the ad copy, then saved the ad, and then went back and removed the A, then saved the ad and it was back under review and two hours later approved. There was obviously nothing wrong with the landing page since the campaign was many years old and the landing page was never changed.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everything seems to be working fine. We even changed to AWS servers now so everything should be smooth with the servers. 
I can't seem to make this work, sadly. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Tarek B,

With everything working now with the new AWS servers, where are you stuck at?

Have you reviewed your ads in AdWords to see what the status of them shows?

Have you clicked on each to edit them... then make a small change like adding A somewhere saving it and then editing and removing the A and saving again so that your ads are back to how you had them... but the system to review them has been triggered? 

Kind Regards,

James