1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords page is a blank white screen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I sign into adwords I get taken to a blank white page - it's been doing this for a few days now and it's very annoying. Can anyone help?

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adwords page is a blank white screen

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi there, 

In this instance I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies and/or trying a new web browser to see if this will resolve the issue. 

If this does not solve the problem I would recommend you contact AdWords support for further guidance on this. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi homeapplause;

Are you using any ad blocker?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No - not that I'm aware of

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Have tried to duplicate the bug using a different browser.?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi there, 

In this instance I would recommend clearing your cache and cookies and/or trying a new web browser to see if this will resolve the issue. 

If this does not solve the problem I would recommend you contact AdWords support for further guidance on this. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get the same issue in both Chrome and IE. I have no ad blockers installed in IE and on Chrome I tried to disable them but still I only get a blank white page. I have cleared all temp data cookies cache etc still only get a white page. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Wont work for me and I go to the adwords support page and guess what... ITS A BLANK WHITE PAGE!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In most cases, that I know of, this happens due to your antivirus program.
This is what worked for me
Solution: Open your antivirus program and allow the urls
Google.com/adwords and adwords.google.com
Refresh the page multiple times and you will see the login page.
This process depends on what antivirus software you are using. e.g I have Kaspersky and this is how it looks.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove a link to an unverified outside resource.

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.