AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords keeps showing an internal error message when trying to create display ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey all,

I know this is a topic that frequently resurfaces around here and wanted to know whether there have been any new developments/findings on this matter.

TL;DR. I keep getting an "An internal error has occurred, please try again later message" when I try to create display ads using the templates made available by Google. I've tried using different (smaller) logo pics, re-uploading them from My Computer and using a cable/fibernet connection - still doesn't solve the issue. I've already recreated the same ads 3 times to have Google not save them. What can I do to fix this, I'm reaching the end of my patience. On Chrome.

Thanks in advance for your replies! And a good day to all advertisers out there.

Adela

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords keeps showing an internal error message when trying to create display ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Adela,

Could you confirm if this is happening only while creating display ads or are you experiencing the same issue anywhere else in the account also?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Pankaj,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, I can confirm that I'm only experiencing these problems when trying to create display ads. I successfully managed to create search ads within the same campaign, with no glitch.

Thanks!

Adela

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are also getting the same error (Greek version)