2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords for promoting amazon book

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is interesting reading as Im having the same problem promoting a book on Amazon. I want the ad to link straight to the book, i.e.. nothing unnecessary in between so theres very little I can do to improve the QS on the Amazon page.

The first page ad results for my ideal keywords often only show 5 ads which I hoped would mean I could get on there without spending a fortune. Some of the products advertising are way less relevant than my book and I make less than 5$ for every sale so can't afford to go mad with the PPC budget.

Any advice for promoting Amazon books through PPC?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords for promoting amazon book

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Adrian,
My best piece of advice is to take the obvious limitation and turn it into something positive.
Why link directly to amazon? Why not create your own website for the book? You can fill it out with useful content and above all, you can control the message (and the QS).

Think of amazon as the checkout, not the destination.

Re: Adwords for promoting amazon book

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Check this discussion about Amazon. It could be helpful;
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/can-i-do-adword-campaign-for-amazon-affil...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’