1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords for language school

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Regards from a new member, a recent and basic advertiser to GAds. I'm using adwords for a local school of languages, based in Serbia. From recent conversations with Adwords helpers I've found out that my google ads are quite well and campaigns are well positioned, but somehow I think there is something more I can do. It's a specific topic, but sometimes I think I don't simply know how to find the right audience for my call it 'product'. I was wondering is it possible to find somebody with a similar experiences (the same field, school of languages) or somebody else who can give me more ideas about my Adwords advertizing.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aleksandrija A
November 2015

Re: Adwords for language school

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Aleksandrija,

Welcome to Adwords community Smiley Happy

So far I have understand that you want target more people with your ads. I believe currently you are running search based campaign. To get more customer you can opt for GSP ads. It will target your custmers though Gmail.

Know about GSP ads here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6210602?hl=en

You can also built audience list for remarketing. It means to target those people who visited your website but didn't convert or didn't do any activities. It will help you to win back more customers.

To know more about remarketing ads you can take help from here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en

You can also spread your brand by creating display banners, video ads etc. Last of all I would like to suggest please research on which device plays the most important part for getting maximum conversion and what is the timing. Based on this you can plan for aggressive marketing like bid increment and all.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,
Kauhik

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Aleksandrija,

Thanks for posting to the Community! I'm not quite sure what your question is, but we would love to help! Are you mainly asking about how to make sure you're targeting the right people with your ads?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CassieH! Yes, thats my question Smiley Happy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aleksandrija A
November 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Aleksandrija,

Welcome to Adwords community Smiley Happy

So far I have understand that you want target more people with your ads. I believe currently you are running search based campaign. To get more customer you can opt for GSP ads. It will target your custmers though Gmail.

Know about GSP ads here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6210602?hl=en

You can also built audience list for remarketing. It means to target those people who visited your website but didn't convert or didn't do any activities. It will help you to win back more customers.

To know more about remarketing ads you can take help from here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en

You can also spread your brand by creating display banners, video ads etc. Last of all I would like to suggest please research on which device plays the most important part for getting maximum conversion and what is the timing. Based on this you can plan for aggressive marketing like bid increment and all.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,
Kauhik

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was thinking about all of your suggestions, only the new one for me is GSP, targeting trough gmail. I was thinking about remarketing, and definitely thats what should I do immediately. I have optimised some ads for mobile, actually in every campaign I have optimised ads, because I have many visitors from mobile devices. Thanks a lot for your advices Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Aleksandrija A,

Thanks, Actually GSP ads are very much important for education, eCommerce, properties & some service related industries. There are very much effective. Smiley Happy

Thanks,
Kaushik

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Aleksandrija,

I think remarketing is a great idea for you, and the other thing that I would add is to use your conversion data as much as you can. Hopefully you already have some form of conversion tracking set up, whether that's tracking contact forms, phone calls, or something else. As far as optimizing what you already have, you'll want to make sure you focus your budget on the keywords, ads, etc. that are converting the best for you, and over time, get rid of targeting that does not help your users convert.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Definitely, we all agree that remarketing is must, so thats the first thing I'm going to do. It helped Cassie, thanks.