2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords enabled but no info showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been using Adwords for some time, a couple of days ago my ads stopped working. They are all enabled with no errors. But my ads are not displaying and there is no data, can someone please help?

5 Expert replyverified_user

Could you double check the timeframe in the upper right c...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Could you double check the timeframe in the upper right corner and also whether or not the bids applied are sufficient to accrue stats?

Also check Billing Summary. You might be out of budget. T...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Also check Billing Summary. You might be out of budget.

Thanks,
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

No alerts?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ozfarmer,

Are there any alerts on your account at all?  When I pause campaigns to the point where no ads are running or there are budget issues, I can't help but notice the big red alert that says 'Your ads are not running'.

Do you have any updates yet on your progress?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi Ozfarmer,   You should check everything what the folks...

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ozfarmer,

You should check everything what the folks suggested you to do. If you still don't see any data, please, either post back with more details or feel free to call the AdWords support line

Best,

Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Did you try to run the Ad Preview & Diagnostic tool yet?...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Did you try to run the Ad Preview & Diagnostic tool yet?

Visit the Tools & Analysis tab and select  Ad Preview & Diagnostics from the dropdown.  Modify the location to the location you are targeting - enter one of your keywords and see if the tool gives you any helpful diagnostic info.

Let us know what you find....

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Could you double check the timeframe in the upper right c...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
haha, great thanks Lakatos, I was had been searching around all day to find why i could not see any data in adwords but had all my data in analytics. All it was is I had changed the timeframe a few day earlyer. Easy fixSmiley Happy Thanks

Re: Adwords enabled but no info showing

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.