Guide Me
star_border

Adwords editor ad format sheet

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HI,

I have very simple question ,I am uploding the sheet in adwords editor crossponding to "Add multiple text ads" in this format, I am not taking destination url in destination columb so after uploading the sheet in editor,I am getting warning message that there is no text in destination url .so is this compulsory to write destination urls in the add multiple text ads sheet(I already put destination urls in Add multiple keywords sheet).

ddfffff.JPG

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords editor ad format sheet

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Willam S

Yes, its necessary to provide Destination URL while creating ad. If you have added keywords level Destination URLs, then no worries they will work accordingly but you need to provide Destination URLs for these ads as well.

Abhishek

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Abhishek ,

Thanks for your reply ,but what should i do with such error coming in ad words editor(screenshot attached above in mention question)?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

You can delete the ads that do not have destination URLs and add them from your spreadsheet again, after you have put a destination URL for each ad in the spreadsheet.

Or, you can work in AdWords Editor. Highlight/select the ads that show the error message. Type a destination URL into the right line in the Edit selected text ads section at the bottom of the Editor screen. The program will fill that URL in for all the ads highlighted.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @Theresa_Zook for the follow up. I didn't notice the further follow up question.

Abhishek

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

My pleasure!  Smiley Happy

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*