4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords coupon - how to use?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email offer from Google with a coupon code. I clicked on the link to accept and then was immediately asked to create a campaign. However, no where during the process to create my first campaign was there an opportunity to enter the coupon code to accept the offer. What should I do?

Also is it possible to accept the offer with the coupon code but start advertising later as I need to learn how to do it properly and have it cost effective too plus I need to learn how to chose the keywords.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author blogsmith
September 2015

Re: Adwords coupon - how to use?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Yes,you can redeem the coupon and advertise later. As soon as you redeem the coupon, it will never be expired on your account anymore. But if you had not, some coupons expire in 14 days, some in 30 days or more depending on where you got the promotion.

Once you are ready to start, just click on the CAMPAIGNS Tab and create your first campaign.

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Adwords coupon - how to redeem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for both your answer. It exactly answered my questions. Hope there is an option to marked both as the best answers just like in the other Google Help Forum.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello blogsmith; welcome to Adwords;

The following link provides detailed instructions on redeeming Adwords coupons:

How to redeem a promotion code

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Adwords coupon - how to use?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Yes,you can redeem the coupon and advertise later. As soon as you redeem the coupon, it will never be expired on your account anymore. But if you had not, some coupons expire in 14 days, some in 30 days or more depending on where you got the promotion.

Once you are ready to start, just click on the CAMPAIGNS Tab and create your first campaign.

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for both your answer. It exactly answered my questions. Hope there is an option to marked both as the best answers just like in the other Google Help Forum.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also, just wonder why Google when they makes the offer do not include the link that kind LoraineQuiaoit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to us my AdWords coupon card

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’