3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm from India and I'm new in adwords. My friend given me a coupon code. but its not able to redeme. Error showing like this

"Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details."

Somebody please help me to fix this issue.

Google AdWords.png

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords coupon code

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Nevin,

Might be your friend has offered a coupon code which he/she has got in a different country and hence it is not working in your country.

Adwords provides country specific coupons. When you create a new adwords account, Google adwords may offer a coupon after adding billing details. After verifying the billing details, the coupon is provided for that specific country on the basis of billing address of that particular country.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

hi @Nevin J the best way to get promotional code is to contact Google Partner: 

https://www.google.com/partners

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
February 2016

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

Just to clarify on Alexey's post, it is not recommended to reach out to a Google Partner to get a promotional code. Google Partners may sometimes be able to give promotional codes to new clients, but Partners may also do so with the expectation that you will spend that money with them for a particular period of time.

Promotional codes are not available in all countries or for all accounts at a given time, and unfortunately we do not have other promotional codes we can give out here.

Hope this helps!
Cassie