Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords advert showing for everywhere ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to know how I could set up my advert to be shown on other websites depending on customer behaviour. For example, if a student searches the keyword "Study in australia" after he search the result and when ever he or she logs in to another website, I want my advert to be shown on that website. Is this possible on google advert?

Hashan 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords advert showing for everywhere ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hashan,

You should try and explore Display Planner to find the best possible combination to target your right audiences inside Google Display Network. Reason being that GDN comprises of lots of the websites and you can try and reach out to your specific users using various combinations like Topic level targeting, Placement level targeting etc...

More details can found in this guide:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2580399?hl=en&vid=1-635778959872596337-2931972514

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Hashan,

Direct answer to your question: No.

It just doesn't work that way. As pankaj1782 suggested, the Display Network might work for you. You can not target individual users with your ads. You can target an anonymous group of users. The more targeting you apply to your campaign, the fewer impressions you will get. Response (CTR) from the DN is typically much lower than search ads, but the cost is somewhat lower, too.

Best of Luck,

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hashan

you can use contextual targeting to catch people who are searching for particular keyword or term. If user searching for "Study in Australia" and that keyword or topic matches with the websites content, AdWords will deliver an ad for that user. Use the Display Planner tool.