Guide Me
star_border

Adwords ads not showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I really need some help about Adwords. I created 2 campaigns, and my daily budget is $20 for each one. First one is Display Network only, and second is Search Network only. Default MAX CPC: $0,3 and $0,5. They told me it will be okay for start or just test, and I just need to wait for my ads start showing. I contacted Support 2 times and they told me that everything is all right. After 7 days, there is no clicks or impressions, and for my keywords is written: ''The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads''. Display Network only ads are also Approved, but there they gave me different explanation: ''This ad is not eligible to run on the search network''. 

Thanks in andvance.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords ads not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

what are your targeting in display network? and did you set the budget correctly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For Display network only, in first ad group, I am targeting only for Interests & Remarketing, and in second ad group, targeting is Topics. In Search network only, I am using only keywords, because in this type, Targeting is not possible. I think my budget is set correctly, after all, that guy from support told me how to do that.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

For Display Campaign:-

Your ads are approved but your ads are not serving yet. Are you targeting target and Bid option in the campaigns? If yes then you have narrowed down the targeting, If this is case then I suggest you to increase the bids and check and check that ads starts serving or not.

Search Campaign:-

Check whether your ads approved or not, If it is Approved, then mouse over the bubble of the corresponding keywords, then can identify the reasons.

Also suggest you to check Ad Preview and Diagnostic tools to check the ads.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Display campaign:
Yes, I am targeting target and bit option. I also Increased the bids, but still no changes.

Search campaign:
I checked ads, it says they are approved, but in keyword tab, bubble says: "The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads."

I also used Ad Preview and Diagnostic, and always same message: "Your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens."