1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended without any warning message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received a mail informing me that my adwords account has been suspended due to "violation of Google's Advertising Policies", i have no information as to what policy violations i have made, I had recently set up a campaign to test how the system works, so i created a campaign having my facebook page as landing page as i dont have any website to test, has that triggered the suspension? what can be the reason, every time i send them an email i get back an automated reply giving the same type of answer.

any help will be appreciated ....
3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adwords account suspended without any warning message

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 22
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

There are quite a number of different cases throughout this post on various suspenion reasons. Please note that Google are constanly reviewing accounts and policies so some accounts may go live for a short period of time until the full review is complete. If any of the details associated with the account are linked to previous accounts that had similar issues this would result in the suspension. Also if the existing account is found to breach any of the policies then it will be subject to dissaproval or suspension (depending on the individual case in hand).

I have included 2 reference links that explain about the various advertising policies and 'Understandin Account Suspension' which also includes some customer support links. 

Advertising Policies: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=guide.cs&guide=1316546

Understanding Account Suspension: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375414

I hope this information help.

Regards

Luigi

Luigi Raw

Innovation is About Imagination

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Dhirajtalwar;

Please give some  more details.

The emails usually refers to the Policy clause that was violated

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended, too.

The email said that it was because my site didn't comply with their site policy.

They said that I should have received a separate email that tells me the name of
the policy that was violated, the site that's in violation, and a link
that points me to more information about that policy and how to fix
the issue.

Four days later and I haven't received that email.

I tried contacting the support desk but it has spaces to place my information but it doesn't have a space to tell them why I am contacting them.  That is there isn't a "message box" like this one in this community, where I could tell them what is the problem that I am contacting them.

Anyway, I clicked the submit button, to see what happens even if it doesn't include what is my problem.

Trying to find an answer I reached this Community, and that the issue in this thread was the most related to my problem.

What site policy am I violating?

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Continuing on the issue of my suspended account because of a site policy violation I deleted that ad campaign and created another one that was eligible and approved, but because of an error the ad isn't running. But this is an issue that I am inquiring on another thread.

Here, what I want to know "what site policy I violated?"

Re: Adwords account suspended -Site Policy violation

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

earntoday777

Could you give a link to your site?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am beside myself. I had just set up my campaigns and ads - it took me AGES. They ran for one day and then the account was suspended. No warnings, no info about what policy I've violated, nothing. I really needed these ads to run. I am stoney broke with all the set up costs etc. and apparently it will take 72 hours or more because of the bank holiday. Feeling really low right now cos it's been a long hard road. Sorry to whinge but I feel so powerless and it all feels so arbitrary.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem! It said I had a warning email sent to me, but I never received one! Hopefully this can be answered soon. I tried submitting a question to the help desk but they refused it saying it couldn't be processed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MocheTLV:

My website link:     http://cash4yes.com/unclaimed.php

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Invisible

You mentioned that your ads ran for a day and then they stopped. Now, I am curious that did you receive a mail talking about any suspension or your ads are just not running presently??

Normally,when you create a new account the ads do run for a day and then the account goes for a periodic review to verify your specified billing details and stuff. I wonder if this is the case, because in this you don't have to worry, it happens with every new advertiser.

But if you received any mail talking about the whole adwords account suspension, that is a graver issue.

Best

Mudit

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

earntoday777

I see that you your business provides financial services and loans;

Please review AdWords policy for financial services . Note the example given.