AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended no reason given, what can i do now ....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received a mail informing me that my adwords account has been suspended due to repeated policy violation, i have no information as to what policy violations i have made, i have not run any campaign in the recent months and earlier when i ran campaigns i had run them with no problem what so ever.

I had recently set up an campaign for a new site just 5-6 days old but did not ran it, has that triggered the suspension, what can be the reason, every time i send them an email i get back an automated reply giving the same type of answer, how can i get back my account as i do want to keep adwords as an option for advertising ...
any help will be appreciated ....
regards
joe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwords account suspended no reason given, what can i do now ....

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Joe,

I couldn't imagine that it would continue to be suspended for longer than 24 hours if you were told all was good. Again, I would call Google AdWords directly if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,

BlueIon

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Joe,

It's hard to say based on the limited amount of details you've offered... what does the email say specifically?

I've always gotten an answer when I call them directly. They are very helpful and if they don't have the information that second, they follow-up within a day or two. This also offers a point of contact rather than just a random email address.

Hope this helps - http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Thanks,

BlueIon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i just received an email suggesting that they have re-reviewed my site and that there are no policy violations, however in my adwords section there still remains a warning that my account is suspended, so is this normal and how long before i can start my campaign ...

Regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Joe,

I couldn't imagine that it would continue to be suspended for longer than 24 hours if you were told all was good. Again, I would call Google AdWords directly if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,

BlueIon

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too have been hit by the recent changes (who knows what they are) and a long standing account was canceled.. I really dont mind because its now fairly common knowlege that Ad Words  costs more that its worth for small marketers.

What I do mind is telling you that your suspended without giving you a clue as to why

They just send a policy link and let you guess...

For such a large company composed of customers (us) the policy of telling you your suspended and not giving you a clue as to why seems to be their idea of customer service .