2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not getting access in Google ad word although person give me access, Whenever I open Google Adword a blank window come Please help me?

Re: Adwords account access

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sudhir,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Please know that, if the access was sent to an email address which is already having an AdWords account, then you cannot accept the invitation.(one email address can only have once AdWords account)

I hope this is not so, I would recommend you to check with the person who gave you the access, ask him to login to the AdWords account and then from Account Access tab he has to click on Grant Button to give you the access. This he can do after you have accepted the invitation.

Let me explain this clearly, When the person gave you the access to your email address, you would receive an email with the link. You have to click on the link to accept and then select the !st radio button from the 1 question and 1st radio button from the 2nd question.

Once you accept the invitation, you will have to ask the person who gave you the access to login to the account with his email address, then navigate to Account Access Tab and click on Grant Button. Once done you can now login to the account account using the link adwords.google.com.

Now, if you have all these steps, then please remove the cache and cookies of the browser and then try login again and you would be able to access the account. If not, try with a different browser, it will work.

If it does not then please feel free to reply to this thread. Would be happy to assist.

Fore more information, please read this very helpful article.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala.