AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am new to this community and this is my first question. Now I am handling my company Adwords account and I want to give access to my personal Google account. But I already have an Adwords account registered. Adwords not allowed me to access to my company account using my personal Google credentials. It says you already have adwords account. Appreciate if any one can assist me to fix this!

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Adwords account access

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Eranga

You can't create another adword account if your personal address already connected to another adword account. You have to use another email address which is not linked to adword account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eranga W
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Eranga,

No it's not possible. Please check this support link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424605?hl=en&ref_topic=3121946&rd=1

It says,

"t. This is because it's not possible to have two AdWords accounts with the same email address, even if one of the accounts is canceled."

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Eranga

You can't create another adword account if your personal address already connected to another adword account. You have to use another email address which is not linked to adword account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisal,

Thanks for your collaboration. Is there any way to remove Adwords account associate to my personal Google account?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eranga W
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Eranga,

No it's not possible. Please check this support link - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424605?hl=en&ref_topic=3121946&rd=1

It says,

"t. This is because it's not possible to have two AdWords accounts with the same email address, even if one of the accounts is canceled."