AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Team Needs To Apologize To Adwords Users

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Basically I cannot work on my accounts with this new API issue of uploading adverts.

Google should apologize, I like others spend money on advertising and when managing large campaigns cannot make changes I have zero productivity.

Why hasnt this been sorted out, surly as fast as someone made this change, someone can revert it?

I find it actually insulting to me and sure other advertisers might feel the same that Adwords provides so solid solution.

I have uninstalled the program.

Downloaded a fresh copy of my campaigns, 

Tried deleting the campaign and then uploading - still nothing.

Is it so difficult to sort this issue out, you introduce a new editor with bugs, flaws and expect advertisers to take this seriously.

To be quite honest, I run ads on bing which provide better conversions Im in 2 minds of pausing my campaigns on Adwords until someone sorts this out, I cannot run campaigns/Accounts like this using even chrome - even the browser doesnt work fast enough with googles own Campaigns.

So to say im annoyed is a large understatement.

Re: Adwords Team Needs To Apologize To Adwords Users

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What kind of computer do you have?