Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Social Extension Approved, But Now Showing in Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

We have our adwords social extension approved for our campaign, but it has not shown in our ads yet.  It has been weeks since it has been approved and we cannot figure out why the social extension is not active.  When I called Google Adwords Help, they said that once we have 100 +1's, the extension should start showing (we have 22 +1's now).  However, I talked to another Google Adwords Rep and she said that it should be showing now and it doesn't have anything to do with how many +1's you have.  I'm confused now and I just want to get this right.  Does anyone have any advice?  I verified with our Google Adwords Rep that everything is setup correctly.  My client website is www.tripshock.com

Re: Adwords Social Extension Approved, But Now Showing in Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I guess this is a tough one because I've had no responses. any help would be appreciated Google! Smiley Very Happy

gjf03c wrote:

Hello All,

We have our adwords social extension approved for our campaign, but it has not shown in our ads yet.  It has been weeks since it has been approved and we cannot figure out why the social extension is not active.  When I called Google Adwords Help, they said that once we have 100 +1's, the extension should start showing (we have 22 +1's now).  However, I talked to another Google Adwords Rep and she said that it should be showing now and it doesn't have anything to do with how many +1's you have.  I'm confused now and I just want to get this right.  Does anyone have any advice?  I verified with our Google Adwords Rep that everything is setup correctly.  My client website is www.tripshock.com

Re: Adwords Social Extension Approved, But Now Showing in Ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you ever get your social extension +1 badge to show up on your ad? I also have an approved status but I do not see the extension on the ad.