4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Remarketing List: Unavailable - Display Only

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I created a remarketing list that is rule-based and includes visitors of a page who did not visit another page. Saving this list, it turns out that the list size is "Unavailable - Display only". Why would that be?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Remarketing List: Unavailable - Display Only

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Curious,

Thanks for posting your question in the forum.

It seems that you have just create the audiences, so please wait for 1-2 days, it will starts populating your audiences for display network.

You can also crossverify that whether your remarketing is properly implemented in entire website or not. Use the google tag assistant in chrome browser where you can see the problems, if it was not implemented properly.

https://support.google.com/tagassistant/answer/2947093?hl=en

and if tag manger shows no error in code wait for 1-2 days, adwords automatically will show you the audiences against that you have created.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Adwords Remarketing List: Unavailable - Display Only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
I faced the same issue today!
Furthermore, when I search for this audience within the "+new remarketing" process of a Search campaign it's not displayed so that it can be added.
So, looks like it cannot be used for Search Network