3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got a coupon : Get $150 in free AdWords credit when you spend $150.* However I am in dilemma with few things, can anybody help me?

- Is it up to $150 or Flat $150?

- When I am applying this code on offer it shows: "We will match whatever you spend on AdWords in the 31 days after you apply this code, up to $150.00 USD." is that mean I have to spend $150 in 31 days? Up to $150? so It can be $10 also?

Thank you guy for being here.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Promotional code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm... I have been under the impression that this type of promo code does not exist any more.

Can I ask how did you get it?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adwords Promotional code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

I got this coupon from Analyics via email. with the subject line: "Drive more traffic to your site with up to $150 Google AdWords credit from Google Analytics"

Adwords Promotional code

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Anyway, this is  1 dollar spent for a 1 dollar credit, up to $150.

If you spend $80 within 31 days, the account will be credited $80 for future charges.

Note: this is not reimbursement. This is a credit for future spend.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’