AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Optimization Software

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Good morning Everyone - 

We were contacted bu a company called EasyLeads. Their software seems to be comparable to Marin and performs many of the same functions at a lower cost. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this platform? Would appreciate any feedback - good, bad and in-between.

Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Angela,

I won't comment on EasyLeads but if you're looking for a more affordable alternative to Marin, you might like Optmyzr (my company). We handle things like bidding, budgeting, keyword management, and ad testing. Our tool works with Bing, AdWords, AdWords Shopping, GDN, YouTube ads. I'd be happy to give a demo to anyone who wants. There's a link on our homepage to request a call: https://www.optmyzr.com/info/request_demo

Good luck with your search for a tool to make your PPC life easier!

Frederick

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Angela,

I have never heard of the product/company you mention... however most all of us, including me, has spent years watching or using Fredrick's training and further product: Optmyzr. 

Cheers,

James

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

There are so many platforms out there and we have been testing a TON of them.  This one actually looks pretty expensive once you start growing your company.  I also can't tell if it will manage anything aside from Adwords and if it can handle display and shopping - a lot of them cannot.

@Frederick V - Do you guys plan to add social?  We were looking at Wordstream and they have added FB - But, it's a little funky that they can't pull in the data yet.  Not sure what the deal is.

I'd love to have a platform that can handle all platforms... Tough to find!!

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Thanks Frederick - I will admit the one thing about Easyleads that I found amazing is the click-fraud detection. Does Optmyzr have anything that will help us with that? We have a high CPC client who we strongly suspect is having budget wasted on competitors clicking on his ads. I manually use a tool now to scan for ip addresses and then have to manually enter these in the campaign.

I do like Optmyzer and have used it previously. Would gladly go back if I can convince the boss it'll do what we need.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Thanks for the info James.

I agree Optmyzer is a great tool.

Appreciate the feedback.

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Thanks Shanee - 

I am told at this point they only deal with Adwords. Bing is slated to be added Q1 2018.

That being said, they do have some good features which may or may not make it worth the price.

Appreciate the feedback.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Angela - We have a bulk IP exclusion tool that you can use to add your competitors' IP addresses to all campaigns for exclusion in just a few seconds. You still need to come up with the offending IPs but we make it super easy to exclude them in bulk across your entire account. Hope that helps!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Shanee_Kirk - right now we can pull in your FB Ads data to include in automated reporting so that means we connect with AdWords, Bing Ads, FB Ads, Google Merchant Center, Google Spreadsheets, and Google Analytics. Through these integrations we can connect with virtually any data source. For example, I used Zapier to build out a CallRail report in Google Sheets which I then included in monthly reporting.

We're planning to do more with FB later this year. 

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner

Thanks Frederick - 

Appreciate your honest reply. 

If you ever think of adding this feature to Optmyzer, please let me know. I have the perfect client for beta-testing.

Best regards,

Angela