Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Not Working Since Payment Failure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Since a payment failure last week, which has since been rectified and payment taken, my adwords hasnt been working. Since the payment was taken i have had zero impressions/ clicks for a couple of days. 

The campaigns are showing as eligible on the overview. When i click on the individual campaign the ad groups are showing as eligible and everything is the same except the new Max CPP which is reading "Ineligible Bid: --"

Ideas?

Cheers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Not Working Since Payment Failure

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Have called the Google AdWords Team?

This is the sort of thing that our colleagues on the phone are better kitted to dealo with.

See here.

Please let us know how you progress.

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried calling but its the weekend so they're closed and not open until monday. Also, i clicked on the link but it doesnt work.

I'll try again on monday. Cheers

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi fdmfrance,

yes Google is closed at week ends.

Apologies for the broken link, my bad, now fixed.

Bonne chance,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see this post was made back in february but im still struggling with the same problem. Tech guy says in last post it was fixed. Was it...?????

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Wesley,

Can you please confirm what exactly you having issue with. Is is your issue related to the "Ineligible Bid: --"? Or is it something else? Once I hear from you, I'll pass your issue to our AdWords support team who'll examine your account and advice you on further steps.

Best,
Zee
G+