AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been sent an invite from a colleague to accept an mcc adwords account. I already have a gmail account and that is associated with an adwords account. How can I accept this invite without creating another adword account and loging to the mcc adword account? The steps for this when clicking on the invite are really vague and unclear.

Please help me on this concern.

Thank you

Re: Adwords MCC Account

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi HP33,

You can't have one Google account assosiated with 2 separate AdWords logins. How would they know which one you wanted to see? 

You'll need to create a separate login for the MCC access. 

You could create an MCC for yourself and get them to link up the MCC to your MCC, then link your own account to your new MCC so you can still have your account showing under the one master MCC login.

I've had to make notes of all my MCC & individual logins now as i've got that many.

Re: Adwords MCC Account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
As pointed by purefuzz, you need to have a new email id to create a new mcc account. You can't use the existing one used for other adwords account.