1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Invitiation Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was sent an invitation to manage my companies adwords account. I have tried to login but I'm getting an error that says only one adwords account per gmail. I cancelled my old adwords account and still can't access the invite. How can I access without creating a new Gmail? I don't need the old adwords account and it has been canceled. Thanks.

Re: Adwords Invitiation Help

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Brad,

The email account is like an ID. So only one email can be associated with One Login account to either Adwords or MCC. Once that email is used it's burned so to speak unless it can be replaced and recycled.

However, if you did create a new email you can then use that new throw away email to be put into your OLD adwords account, and then delete your normal email from that old Adwords account to Free up your current real email,

Word of advice though, in the future you may run into issue again so it would pretty much be a smart Idea to just create and gmail account for access to the MCC (Business vs Person). You will also want Google Analytics and other related products to use when managing an adwords account. Therefor it is probably in your best interest to keep your Current Email as a personal account ( tied to your mobile phone etc) and have a Business Gmail account that ties into MCC for adwords and all the other Google properties you will need to eventually work with for the company.

Just smart that way.. Smiley Happy and thinking ahead

Re: Adwords Invitiation Help

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
If you want new adwords account on existed mail Id then you need to delete adwords account from existing gmail account. it is not possible to delete adwords account & after cancellation you cant's delete the account. then what you do?

Give the access of your adwords account setting -> account access -> +user

give access to any extra id like you account on abc the give grant access to xyz. then login with xyz & go to account setting -> account access ->

& terminate the access of your account from abc . By using this method you will easily delete the account from your existed mail id abc. & you will free to create new adwords account from existed mail abc.