AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor 11.0.0 Issue with bulk change on top of page bid...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was testing the new version 11.0.0 of Adwords Editor and I noticed that when I posted my changes " bulk change on top of page bid and first page bid" nothing really happen in Online Google Adwords. And just to be sure it was not my error I tried with the old version and everything worked perfectly.

Someone knows how to fix it?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Editor 11.0.0 Issue with bulk change on top of page bid...

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Pascal,

Thanks. Can you please post your issue on this thread?

Thanks, 

Mini

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
I can reproduce. It's a bug. Will fix in next release.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
As a workaround, the trick to get it to work is to make sure that "Do not set bids lower than first page/top of page bid estimate" checkboxes are not checked (they affect the operation even when visibly grayed out; that's the nature of the bug).

So, choose the "Decrease bids" option first - this enables the two checkboxes. Uncheck them. Now choose the option you actually wanted (e.g. "Raise bits to first page bid estimate") - it should work this time.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
We have just released AdWords Editor 11.0.1 - a patch release that fixes some of the most annoying bugs discovered by members of this community. Thank you for your help.

These four issues are resolved in this release:
- numbers in CTR stats column (and other column showing percentages) are off by a factor of 100;
- Change Bids tool may not make any changes under certain circumstances;
- destination URLs containing {ifmobile:}/{ifnotmobile:} parameters are considered invalid and cannot be uploaded;
- keyboard shortcut for Replace Text tool is missing on Mac.

There won't be an automatic update to 11.0.1. Download the latest version at http://www.google.com/adwordseditor/ . You can install it on top of Editor 11.0.0 - it won't lose any unposted changes or force you to redownload accounts.

Thank you again for giving Editor a spin and letting us know about the problems.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, We'll test it today Smiley Happy