3.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Coupon Code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there - New here. Can someone please help me with a google promotional code. Does the $25 have to be spent on one Campaign or can it be spent on multiple campaigns and Ads. I have ad ad running for only one day and don't know if I've received any clicks yet.

I was only given 3 days to spend the $25 otherwise the coupon is void.  Unfortunately, I can't get help from google over the week-end to help  set up a decent campaign - Any tips on getting clicks appreciated. (I've extended the radius and the daily limit. many thanks - Niko

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Coupon Code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Billing is done at an account level so it includes all your spend - it doesn't matter which account(s) spend the budget....
Not sure about the 3 days thing though - it would sound right if you had three days to apply the coupon - but it doesn't sound right that you only have 3 days to spend the $25.... maybe someone else can confirm.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thanks, Stikleback for the reply. That's what I thought. Yes, the 3 day thing worried me a bit, also, when I read about coupons in the Adword Help pages and it said you often have 31 days to spend these coupons. Also of concern is that I have no written record of the coupon terms and conditions. The person who gave me the coupon is a Google partner I phoned from the 'Help setting up the account' phone number on the Google home page. So seems above board? - Anyway, I boosted the daily limit and radius and managed to spend about $13 or $14. Just wondering how regularly it shows your 'spend-dollars' or is it only at the end of each day? - many thanks - Niko

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Niko, the coupons I get from Google Engage to distribute to clients does not have these short expiration dates at all. The person who issued you the voucher needs to log into their Engage account where he/she will be able to view the expiration date. Be sure to use only 1 coupon per account. Also sometimes you may need to spend a certain small amount before your account is credited. Again, you would need to contact the person who issued the coupon for you. Hope this helps Smiley Happy - good luck with your campaign.