2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Certification Re-take?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recieved an 84% on the adwords fundemental exam for certifcation, which is a failing grade. It says wait seven days to re-take it, it has been 10 days, but I cannot find a way to re-take it. While in the Testing Center Browser it only lets me see my grade for the old test, not re-take it. Please explain how I can go back and re-take it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Certification Re-take?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chrisfromvt

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You will need to go through the checkout process and re purchase the test in order to resit it :-( There is no link to take the test again without paying unfortunately.

Log in and click purchase test in the top right of the screen, select the appropriate exam and click buy, you can go through the purchase process from there.

Good luck with your exam! :-)

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chrisfromvt

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You will need to go through the checkout process and re purchase the test in order to resit it :-( There is no link to take the test again without paying unfortunately.

Log in and click purchase test in the top right of the screen, select the appropriate exam and click buy, you can go through the purchase process from there.

Good luck with your exam! :-)

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

bummer, but thank you for explaining. Good thing I didn't have to pay for the first time or else I would be a lot more upset about this. Hopefully I can get another voucher from google.