Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Certification Program Help Learning Center and exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I am studying for the Adwords Certification Exam, and I noticed that a lot of information is out of date or conflicts with information in the help centre, for example the number of keywords allowed per adgroup is 5000 in the learning center but 10000 in the help centre.

If a question about something like that comes up in the exam, should I give the correct answer (10,000) or the learning center answer (5,000) in order to pass. Note - this is just one example, there are plenty of others

Thanks in advance

Crowe

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LynnyRose (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Certification Program Help Learning Center and exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello crowe

You are right;

Google updated parameter limits. However, the exam covers the principles / concepts of AdWords. You don't have to remember how many accounts can be linked to an MCC account, but you do need to remember that one account per business (otherwise you are violating the Policy).

Good luck

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by LynnyRose (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello crowe

You are right;

Google updated parameter limits. However, the exam covers the principles / concepts of AdWords. You don't have to remember how many accounts can be linked to an MCC account, but you do need to remember that one account per business (otherwise you are violating the Policy).

Good luck

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

Thanks a lot for your advice - it makes things a lot clearer

I was worrying about details instead of the bigger picture!

Regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You need to be aware about specific scenarios, and to answer what advertiser should do...However, you do not need to memorize figures, or the location of a specific tool. (e.g. You are not asked to answer that the keyword tool is under the opportunities tab , but you do need to know what it does....Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Perfect - thanks for the advice on that - you just saved me a lot of time memorising details that I don't need.

Regards

C