AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Adds

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

most of my adds were shown on google partners. But since yesterday i have seen my add click have dropped by 95%

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Adds

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have they only been running a few days? Did your CTR drop or is it very low? How is your quality score?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ankita,

I have the same questions as Shanee. Also, did you make any changes over the past few days? There is a lag in reporting sometimes, so I would be interested in hearing how today looks compared to yesterday if you wait and pull the stats tomorrow.

Just to double check, when you say Google partners do you mean search partners or the display network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amy and Shanee
I mean to say search partners. usually i have around 10,000 clicks per day but today they are just 1000.

I have been running adds since past 30 days

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ankita,

That's what I figured but I just wanted to be sure! What time of day does your traffic normally come? Is it generally evenly spread? Like I said, there is a reporting lag so you just might not be seeing the stats yet. What time zone are you in?

You should check out this article I saw about diagnosing search partner issues (link below).I'll have to admit I haven't tried it yet, I've just been saving it for a rainy day but it's supposed to help you take a look at search partner data in google Analytics. Like I said, I'm not sure if it works. Make sure you copy your Analytics profile and create a new one before you try this. Still, before you do that, I would wait until tomorrow and see how today's stats look once the day is over.

http://www.boom-online.co.uk/google-search-partner-ppc-data/#axzz3JA6o5kTv