Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Not in Dashboard

TMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
TMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just had a MAJOR freakout, thinking I had lost my entire account.

My Adwords Account is not appearing in the Dashboard. The account still exists, thank goodness. 

I don't like the new dashboard. I cannot see all my products associated with my account on one page,

like it used to be. It shows me products I don't want or use and spreads my most important stuff all over the page.

It cannot be re-ordered to let me see these things, like Gmail, Analytics, Adwords, and Webmaster Tools at the top of the page, and leave things, like Calendar, Docs, Groups, interspersed in this list.

Help me re-associate it with my dashboard.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TMC
September 2015

Re: Adwords Account Not in Dashboard

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with feedback on the new dashboard. We understand that, not seeing your AdWords being listed there could have been a bit surprising, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In future, to access AdWords directly, we'd recommend navigating there from adwords.google.com

With regard to your feedback on the dashboard - we're an AdWords related community and may not be best equipped to edit the dashboard. We will be conveying this feedback to the concerned team. However, in the meantime, you could submit feedback directly to this team as well. Here's how:

1. Navigate to Accounts.google.com
2. Go to Data Tools.

3. Click 'Help' in the top right corner.

4. In the new window, click the 'send feedback' link at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 6.55.48 AM.png

We hope this helps. Please do keep your feedback coming. It helps us improve.

Sincerely,

RR

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TMC
September 2015

Re: Adwords Account Not in Dashboard

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with feedback on the new dashboard. We understand that, not seeing your AdWords being listed there could have been a bit surprising, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

In future, to access AdWords directly, we'd recommend navigating there from adwords.google.com

With regard to your feedback on the dashboard - we're an AdWords related community and may not be best equipped to edit the dashboard. We will be conveying this feedback to the concerned team. However, in the meantime, you could submit feedback directly to this team as well. Here's how:

1. Navigate to Accounts.google.com
2. Go to Data Tools.

3. Click 'Help' in the top right corner.

4. In the new window, click the 'send feedback' link at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 6.55.48 AM.png

We hope this helps. Please do keep your feedback coming. It helps us improve.

Sincerely,

RR