AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adword problem regarding ad position and location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have run a small campaign and have 4 keywords.Adword sytem showing ad position of only one keyword rest of keywords have adposition 0.But If i check the rest keyword's ranking in adpreview & diagnosis tool then system showing ranking of rest keywords.Where is the problem.And also i have targeted a one whole country but ad is showing in some of the states not whole country.I have bid the keywords as suggested to rank on first page so let me know how to solv thse problems.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adword problem regarding ad position and location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Robin,

Welcome to the AdWords community Smiley Happy

If you have ad position 0 means, your keywords does not receive any impression, or it yet to update.

If you have set the bids as per the First bid estimated, it does not guarantee you that your ads would serve on whole day at top positions in whole country.

First bid is just an estimate, based on several factors:-
Quality score,
Relevancy of the ads with keywords or search terms
Location, where it is formed the search.
Device,
Time etc.

Thus setting the bids same as suggested first bid is not always correct, do the testing and set bid as per the requirements.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Adword problem regarding ad position and location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Robin,

Welcome to the AdWords community Smiley Happy

If you have ad position 0 means, your keywords does not receive any impression, or it yet to update.

If you have set the bids as per the First bid estimated, it does not guarantee you that your ads would serve on whole day at top positions in whole country.

First bid is just an estimate, based on several factors:-
Quality score,
Relevancy of the ads with keywords or search terms
Location, where it is formed the search.
Device,
Time etc.

Thus setting the bids same as suggested first bid is not always correct, do the testing and set bid as per the requirements.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’