6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adword ads in a Landing page or website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello to everybody. I am new in Google adwords and I have some basic and simple questions for everybody experienced but very important for me to start in this platform.

1- I signed like an agency in Google adwords. My question: Can I only run ads campaings for my clients or I can do under mi name or under my company name too?

2- How or where I can set up a campaign?

I will appreciate all the information that can I recieve from the community. Will be for me a bless. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Adword ads in a Landing page or website

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

hi,

1- I signed like an agency in Google adwords. My question: Can I only run ads campaings for my clients or I can do under mi name or under my company name too?

Yes you can run ads campaigns for both your clients and for yourself too. If you are saying that Your Agency will pay on the behalf of the client then I would like you to visit this Thread where our respected community member shared their Knoweldge.

As you are new bee for Adwords then I would like you to refer Get Strated with Adwords Guide to know how to set up a campaign.

Just a thought!

Thanks
Anchal

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

hi,

Yes you can run ads campaigns for both your clients and for yourself too. If you are saying that Your Agency will pay on the behalf of the client then I would like you to visit this Thread where our respected community member shared their Knoweldge.

As you are new bee for Adwords then I would like you to refer Get Strated with Adwords Guide to know how to set up a campaign.

Just a thought!

Thanks
Anchal

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, you can run ad campaigns for your clients under their account.

If you create a mcc then it will be easier to create an account for your clients yourself.