5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Adword Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need advice and urgently help. I have created 3 NEW Adwords account and all get suspended due to suspicious billing activities. I have appealed and send photo of the card use to charge for my account but standard email replies always refer to policies. I dont even know where is my mistakes, read entire policies also not much help. Each accounts suspends have deposit. 

I manage to call and talk to some kind support officer in singapore. But they can assist me if my account is suspended as policies department not in singapore. They recommend me use another card. We also tried and get suspended immediately before setup campaign. I really dont understand why it is so difficult to run adword. There final email to me, Do not create any more adword account and will get suspended......so mean forever i need cannot use adword advertisement? If i did anything wrong somewhere, let me know so that i can rectify and move on. 

Can someone please help and advice. Their support only give standard auto reply and refer to policies. I really need to run ads. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adword Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The only method we can help is to link an appeal form

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adword Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tired no use at all. Even send credit card photo also standard Canned script email reply. Refer to policy and final sentence, do not create any more adword account as it will lead to suspension as well... Meaning, i dont need your business. Please go somewhere.