Guide Me
star_border

Advertising for a new fashion startup.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

I'm quite new to the whole google adwords and find the whole thing a bit confusing. I'm looking to set up a campaign for my fashion brand and wanted to know the best way to go about doing this.

What I would like to find out is the following:

The type of campaign to use.
How much it's going to cost and if there's a way to forecast the ROI on my campaign.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Lucy

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Lucy, if your fashion brand has an eCommerce store where you can purchase products then you want to give Google Shopping a hard look.  It is designed to work synergistically with online stores selling products. 

You might also benefit from a more conventional AdWords search campaign; or from a Display campaign to raise brand awareness. 

If you already have an eCommerce store, imo I would focus on getting a Shopping campaign running first.  Here is further info:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/retail/shopping-campaigns/

It is quite difficult to forecast the ROI on a PPC campaign.  The best approach is to set a modest budget, experiment and learn. Marketing results are next to impossible to numerically forecast in advance.  But it works for a lot of businesses.

hth!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In the articles section of the Community, you can find many case studies which can help you about setting up  campaigns and a website.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’