Guide Me
star_border

Advertising In Iran

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community,

I need to target my Ad-words to Iran, but cannot choose Iran as my target audience, how to optimize my campaign for Iranian Google searches?

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Advertising In Iran

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Unfortunately you cannot target Iran as a country inside Google AdWords. It's been a sensitive and critical issue since long due to various legal and other restrictions. You will find lot of threads around this issue in the past as well. Can't comment much as it goes beyond AdWords.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Unfortunately you cannot target Iran as a country inside Google AdWords. It's been a sensitive and critical issue since long due to various legal and other restrictions. You will find lot of threads around this issue in the past as well. Can't comment much as it goes beyond AdWords.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

You can't choose Iran as a country in AdWords yet, but since Persian language is mostly spoken in Iran, you can use Persian keywords with phrase match and so most of your clicks would be from Iran.

Advertising In Iran

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Never can't select Iran as a country in your targeting location yet, but you can target Farsi like Arabic alphabet in your, you can use Persian languages on the Search Network keywords and so most of who search by Arabic alphabet with same keywords in camp can earn best CTR on Persian keywords.

Good luck

Advertising In Iran

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

unfortumatly iran is limited in target countries but depending on your segment and product or service I recommend LinkedIn as usage rate is considerable in Iran .