Guide Me
star_border

Advertisement

zaf
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
zaf
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I need help to start advertising on Google. I dont know how to Setup a COMPAIGHN and ad. Can Anybody hel or refer to some expert who can do that for me.

Zia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advertisement

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Zaf, 

Sounds like you're brand new to AdWords so welcome! The first thing you need to decide is if you want to run it yourself or pay a freelancer/agency to manage the account for you. 

If you're interested in running it yourself then it's best to do some reading online or in a few books that can help give you an introduction. 

A good place to start is (the book I started with over 4 years ago) 'Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords' by Perry Marshall. Another great read once you have finished the ultimate guide is 'Advanced Google AdWords' by Brad Geddes. 

After this it's all about testing and learning, reading articles online and speaking to other AdWords experts. We can help in this community when you have some specific questions about how to get started. 

If you do want to pay someone else to look after it for you, it is best to look at Google's certified partners. These users will generally be realiable and educated and help you start your campaign. Beware of some agencies and make sure you have full transparency as many AdWords advertisers are often taken for granted of. 

Anything more specific please feel free to let us know. 

Thanks, 

Matt

Re: Advertisement

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

I wouldn't rely on outside sources. 

There is  plenty of excellent material  for newbies, by Google and by advertisers  on the "learning center" and user article sections of the Community. (Both on the upper navigation bar.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’