AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Advertise only for G Suite users

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to advertise only for my company users.

I mean ads will be visible for users logged with their G Suite account on my domain.

Thanks for our help,

Antoine

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Antoine M

This is a neat idea for a targeting audience, but currently not available.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If you have an email list for the employees, you could do a customer match campaign.  Then, it would just advertise to those on your list.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Antoine,

I imagine with some tricky coding you could do this. If you are running AdSense on your site, you can run an AdWords Display Campaign that targets only your web site, but AdSense has no way of knowing if the user is logged in or not. If your pages are dynamic, you could have your script check if the user is logged in, then only include the AdSense code block if the user is logged in. Doing this with a client side script would be more difficult.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords