Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Advantage of Ad words to Bing Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

If a client want to advertiser in Ad words instead of Bing Ads, what the the features and advantage in Google so that we can recommend a new client

Regards

SIlas

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Silas,

The two systems work much in the same way (technically speaking), however the big difference kicks in with audience size. Google search represents roughly 70%+/- of the entire search market and Bing represents roughly 15%+/- of the entire search market. These numbers are not hard facts so do some research and get updated stats on the search engine's size.... but they close and make the point about audience size.   

For me, that makes a pretty solid reason to be using Google AdWords. 

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Silas,

Google AdWords has a much bigger reach than Bing Ads - more searches to show ads on.

It also has the Display Network, and Call Forwarding that Bing do not have, as well as easy integration with Google Analytics.

Otherwise, Bing is essentially the same product, although when they introduce features that are the same as AdWords, they tend to be months behind.

Most search engine marketers use AdWords primarily, and export their campaigns to Bing sometimes. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I think the audience tends to be a little older and less tech savvy in Bing.  So, when I'm targeting that audience, I like to advertise there as well.  I generally will try to maximize out the audience in Adwords first, and then consider expanding to Facebook or Bing.  

Adwords remains my favorite and best bet... Especially to start.