Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Advanced settings - pls guide

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

As requested i have changed the campaign settings..

pls do conconfirm which option shall i select for given below

Ad delivery: Ad rotation, frequency capping

Ad rotation  
Optimize for clicks: Show ads expected to provide more clicks
Optimize for conversions: Show ads expected to provide more conversions

Keyword matching options:

Exact and phrase match: Include plurals, misspellings, and other close variants

Do not include close variants

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sam Div
September 2015

Re: Advanced settings - pls guide

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pricol P,

Here is the explanation whihc you have asked.

In Campaign Setting

Ad rotation 
"Optimize for clicks: Show ads expected to provide more clicks"- It is by default option which means your ad rotate evenly for breif period of time and then start showing more frequently to those ads which have higher Click rate.
"Optimize for conversions: Show ads expected to provide more conversions" this option available for those campaign which got 15 conversion in a month or getting a constant number of conversion daily.

frequency capping - how many times you want to show your ad on search engine.for ex;- if i select 5 then my ad will appear 5 time on the engine.

There are two other option  "Rotate evenly" and "rotate indefinetly" this feature is available for  "All Feature" option in network type.

1)"Exact and phrase match: Include plurals, misspellings, and other close variants"
 2)"Do not include close variants"

First option is to track plurals, misspellings, and close variants search with repect to your keyword for example my keyword is "Flower" but if some one type flowers or flwoer it will show your ad.

While 2nd option not allow to track plurals, misspelling words.

Its depend on you what you want,What is your purpose and what is your budget.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en&ref_topic=3119073

If you have any other question let me know

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Pricol, I see you've posted multiple questions asking whether your settings are "right" or not.

The variety of settings exist because what is "right" for one advertiser is not "right" for another advertiser--choices are given to allow different businesses to select the option or options that work best for them.

I would strongly advise you to read the material in the AdWords Help learning center before you start spending your money. Understanding what all of these options are is how you decide which ones are "right" for you.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sam Div
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pricol P,

Here is the explanation whihc you have asked.

In Campaign Setting

Ad rotation 
"Optimize for clicks: Show ads expected to provide more clicks"- It is by default option which means your ad rotate evenly for breif period of time and then start showing more frequently to those ads which have higher Click rate.
"Optimize for conversions: Show ads expected to provide more conversions" this option available for those campaign which got 15 conversion in a month or getting a constant number of conversion daily.

frequency capping - how many times you want to show your ad on search engine.for ex;- if i select 5 then my ad will appear 5 time on the engine.

There are two other option  "Rotate evenly" and "rotate indefinetly" this feature is available for  "All Feature" option in network type.

1)"Exact and phrase match: Include plurals, misspellings, and other close variants"
 2)"Do not include close variants"

First option is to track plurals, misspellings, and close variants search with repect to your keyword for example my keyword is "Flower" but if some one type flowers or flwoer it will show your ad.

While 2nd option not allow to track plurals, misspelling words.

Its depend on you what you want,What is your purpose and what is your budget.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en&ref_topic=3119073

If you have any other question let me know

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Pricol, I see you've posted multiple questions asking whether your settings are "right" or not.

The variety of settings exist because what is "right" for one advertiser is not "right" for another advertiser--choices are given to allow different businesses to select the option or options that work best for them.

I would strongly advise you to read the material in the AdWords Help learning center before you start spending your money. Understanding what all of these options are is how you decide which ones are "right" for you.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi thanks to your reply..